Tuesday, August 23, 2011

summer and broccoli.

I was gonna make a post about summer,
But then I couldn't think of what to write..
Even though this summer has been,
One of the best yet,
I don't have much to say about it.
So here's a list of awesome things that happened.

- Went to camp!
- Became closer to people I didn't think I'd become close with c:
- Made a lot of new friends.
- Fell in love <3
- Met the person I was destined not to meet.
- Met the albaquanders, and then they left, and now I miss them oodles and bunches! :c
- Went to Jesus Culture!
- GOT SAVED :D I LOVE JESUS, WOOT WOOT! C:
- We said it. c: (you may not know what im talking about, but.. yeahh.. c:)

And im sure a lot of other awesome things happened, but these are the key points c:

I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow.

Being an 'upperclassman' sounds scary.

Grrr. *poofy pouty face* :8

Welp, here's a short little random poem I wrote about broccoli..
It's not a serious one..
More for fun.
And cause I love broccoli :p

broccoli, broccoli
misunderstood
there's no other vegetable
nearly as good
you taste just like heaven
you look like a tree
my little green lovely
how i adore thee
explosion of colour
unmissable taste
a forest of flavour
that should be embraced
i'd eat you for breakfast
and dinner
and tea
oh how I love you
my sweet, brock-a-lee

Yeaaahh, idk :p

<3

6 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT YAY FOR JESUS!!!

    and the other stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooo :D

    yeahh.. all that other stuff :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. JESUSSSS! *dances*

    lol love the poem.
    broccoli makes me feel like a giant! :D
    "i'm eating a treee!"

    aha. i'm pretty sure that ^ was with you.
    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO c:

    bwaahah. yes, that was with me :p
    i <3 broccoli.
    thaaanks c:

    ReplyDelete