I was gonna make a post about summer,
But then I couldn't think of what to write..
Even though this summer has been,
One of the best yet,
I don't have much to say about it.
So here's a list of awesome things that happened.
- Went to camp!
- Became closer to people I didn't think I'd become close with c:
- Made a lot of new friends.
- Fell in love <3
- Met the person I was destined not to meet.
- Met the albaquanders, and then they left, and now I miss them oodles and bunches! :c
- Went to Jesus Culture!
- GOT SAVED :D I LOVE JESUS, WOOT WOOT! C:
- We said it. c: (you may not know what im talking about, but.. yeahh.. c:)
And im sure a lot of other awesome things happened, but these are the key points c:
I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow.
Being an 'upperclassman' sounds scary.
Grrr. *poofy pouty face* :8
Welp, here's a short little random poem I wrote about broccoli..
It's not a serious one..
More for fun.
And cause I love broccoli :p
there's no other vegetable
nearly as good
you taste just like heaven
you look like a tree
my little green lovely
how i adore thee
explosion of colour
a forest of flavour
that should be embraced
i'd eat you for breakfast
oh how I love you
my sweet, brock-a-lee
Yeaaahh, idk :p