Friday, August 12, 2011

Reflection

A shorter one again, :p
Someone told me that all my posts are like novels, so here's some shorter ones for ya (:
I wrote this one for a friend, pretty recently.

Look in the mirror and tell me what you see,
Maybe,
the next doctor,
lawyer or president to be,
Look in the mirror and tell me what you want to achieve,
When you look in the mirror it is important that you always believe,
Look in the mirror and see that you have the ability,
Any other excuse that you have,
is just so silly to me,
When you look in the mirror,
you see a reflection of yourself,
Depend on what you have and do not depend on anyone else,
There is nothing on this earth that is too good for you,
Whatever you put your mind to, know that you can do,
When you go to bed,
add those dreams to your collection,
And when you wake,
tell it all to your reflection.

Opinions are appreciated (:

4 comments:

  1. i really like this. (:

    "When you go to bed,
    add those dreams to your collection,
    And when you wake,
    tell it all to your reflection."

    ^ that's fun to say and makes me smile. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete