Monday, July 18, 2011

Welp, first post..

OH!
Well hello there :)
I'm basically making one of these so I can follow my friends :p
But, hey.. who knows, maybe it'll become somewhat exciting.
It's possible, anythings possible.. right? 

"Don't ...let em tell you can't be, Anything you wanna be, Don't be deceived, Anything's possible, If ....you will just believe, Then you can succeed, It might not be easy, But anything's possibleeee"

Yeah, I have a tendency to burst into song randomly. :p

I wonder if I'm even gonna keep up on this blog.. maybe..

Oh! Lemme tell you a bit about stuff like me.. and stuff.......

1. I will be randomly bursting into song, (hence above)
2. I may occasionally, (maybe more than just occasionally), make references to Doctor Who, Harry Potter, or some other nerdy fandom of mine. 
3. I like to make lists.
4. I'm a bit on the random, loud, weird, nerdy side.. but that's alright :D
5. Un-attached hairs disgust me.
6. My friend is a JEDI!!!!! 
7. YESTERDAY ME, MY JEDI FRIEND, MY OTHER FRIEND, AND MY OTHERRR FRIEND GOT LIGHTSABERS!!!!!
8. I can do the face..... muahahahahahahah.. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FACE IS!!!
9. noone is probably reading this, sadface.
10. I think 10 is enough?
11. no?
12. Yeah.

Have a nice day :) 
Come again soon :)
Pip pip, cheerio, fruit loop ;D 

1 comment:

  1. ello, sweetie. i just felt like being your first comment.

    ReplyDelete