Friday, July 29, 2011

Commercials.

are entertaining.
Wouldn't you agree?
When sitting alone,
sadface,
turn on the tv.
watch commercials.
They could seriously be a
cure for boredom.
At least for me.

Right Jeremiah? (:

But then they are eventually going to end.
Rats.
Then it's back to the show.
Maybe you're watching
an interesting show?!
HOPEFULLY.
I'm not.
SYTYCD.
(so you think you can dance)
It's usually very interesting to me.
I dunno why it's not right now.
I'm probably really tired.
Although,
I really don't feel it at all. 
It's 114 am.
I should be tired..
Most people are probably
dead asleep
by now.
Not me though.
Of course not. 
Thunder.
Lightning.
How can one sleep through such beauty?

There's a spider on the phone?
Why would there be 
a spider on the phone?
That would certainly be annoying.
Like,
"hello mister spider, would you please get down? I'm TRYING to talk on the phone!"

Oh,
I gotcha.

Not like that.

SHE DOES LOOK LIKE AMY.

wow, 
no one else knows what I'm talking about.

hmph.
I need a life.

goodnight, Blogger.com

"MINATURE PONY. RUBBER BANDS. AN ELEPHANT HAS 4 KNEES."

No comments:

Post a Comment