Thursday, July 21, 2011

Adventures.

in McDonald's with some amazing people.

Well, for starters.. a week ago, we (insanely cool group of teenagers and two adults) came to the same McDonald's and overreacted about the fact that they had..

STAR WARS TOYS!!


And again this week..

STARRRRR WARRRSSSSS TOYYYSS...


I think the people working at McDonald's remembered us from last week ;) mainly because I walk inside, and whip out my lightsaber I received from them last week and start making lightsaber noises and shouting "LIGHTSABERRR!!!"

Hah, I'm cool ;)

And so are the other people I was with.

Jeanelle Adona... is a very special person. So when we get out of the minivan that was holding 7 people.. Me and Jeremiah and Joanie take out the lightsabers we got from McDonald's last week.. Jeanelle goes "oh, I thought those things were called life-savers.." 

FAAACCCEPAALLLM.

Silly girl.

How do you not know what a lightsaber is when you're friends with a bunch of nerds like us? ;)

Anywayys, we walk into McDonald's.. totally just standing in a clump of people, freaking out about the other Star Wars toys.. obviously.. and literally taking 384852328 hours trying to figure out what everyone is getting.. 

HAPPY MEAL FOR ME, DUH.

This wasn't even the hardest part of the night.. the hardest part of the night = trying to find a seat.. the normal spot was taken by some Asian's on computers :( so then we were off to finding a new seat.. The first one we picked.. it was perfectly fine.. but the ground was sticky >.> So we had to move, obviously.. who likes a sticky ground? 

^not jeanelle.

So we move to the other side.. it was FINE! but there were only 6 seats.. grr.. so we moved to anotheeeeeeeer spot which was two tables back to back.. we ended up going right back to where we were and having the adults sit at a table across the way.. perrrfect.

Don't you love it when people have to complain about the seat they sit in?

^not me.

Finaaaaaaally, we all got settled and just waited for our food.. I was realllly looking forward to my happy meal ^.^ When it got there, of courseeeee the first thing I look for is the toy! 
My thoughts: "PLEASE BE A PURPLE OR BLUE LIGHTSABER, PLEASE BE A PURPLE OR BLUE LIGHTSABER!!"
My actual reaction: "I GOT A YODA TOY. WOOO YODA"

ahaha.. Yoda is awesome. justsayin'.

mmm.. french fries.. yum..


Taking pictures in McDonald's is also always a good time,

Me: "READY, READY, READY? Brother, sister picture go!"

this is what I get...


BEWARE! JOANIE BITES.

I do too ;)

Right Jeanelle? 

More pictures?

Me: "READY, READY, READY? Friend picture!"

This is what I get...


Poor Joanie :(

I really like when I'm enjoying myself at McDonald's and my dad texts me saying that he doesn't believe that I'm at McDonald's...

ReAlLy?!?! FoRrEalS?!!?

Okay.. So I'm like.. "PROOF, I NEED PROOF!" ... PICTURE OF A WORKER.. PERFECT!
I walk up to some random worker..

Me: "OHHEY, can I have a picture of you?"
Worker: "uhh, yeah sure.. do I have to pos-"
*CLICK*
Me: "KTHANKSBYE."

lol... picture...


Me and Jeanelle are naming him Philip. 

SO,,

there are many more things that had happened,

more funny quotes,

more weird things that had happened..

but I'm quite tired..

It's 0123.

Yeah, military time is cool...

Right, Jedi?

I wish I was cool..

Goodnight.

I hope you enjoy this picture of the moon. 

This is what the moon looked like tonight.

Johnathan: "It looks like the moon is falling out of the sky!"


^ I didn't take that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment