Sunday, October 30, 2011

did i tie my shoes today? YES i tied my shoes today!

gala with famous people xD



yay max! xD




hannah and taylor yousa awesome c:

dis is dah famous man :p
yup.
rick hilsabeck,
he was the PHANTOM!


and this is his wife!
sarah pfisterer
who was christine in phantom of the opera :p

woohoo masquerade! 








jayne and tyler,
you two are just..
dsfjsidofkjamazing.


xD achilles and madddy! 
you did fantastic! :p



i was in the gala too,
but i couldn't take pictures of myself :p

2 comments:

  1. I think these are exiting pictures and are especially interesting in that to view them we naturally scroll down, wondering what exiting image will come next. Well done. I invite you to take a look at my site and perhaps even join me. Keep up the creative work.

    ReplyDelete