Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I wish I could be standing on a mountain somewhere, or a nice area that overlooks cities upon cities. Where people are so tiny that they are just a mere blur of color and cars are moving dots. Buildings look like little squares and rectangles. I don’t want to be as high as a plane, I want to be able to see cities and then mountains and lots of trees and flowers. A sun shining bright keeping me nice and toasty but with a cool breeze that keeps me chill. I want to feel like I’m above the world, even if it’s only for a few spare minutes. I want to indulge in all the nature that city life hides. I want to feel free and liberated, able to do whatever I want without being judged a single second. I want to be able to scream to the top of my lungs and not have any care in the world. I want to lay down and stare up at the sky and just watch the clouds maze on by, forming new shapes and figures; letting my imagination soar.
I just want a perfect, beautiful, everlasting moment that I can fully grasp on; let that onset burst of happiness captivate me and swallow me whole. I just want that one sinful taste of pure bliss to call my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment