Wednesday, September 5, 2012

things i love because i couldn't think of anything else to blog about and this is in no particular order and it is by no means EVERYTHING i love :b


I love standing in the rain and closing my eyes, releasing every thought in my head.
I love spend the night at a campfire with close friends till 4 in the morning.
I love going to a concert and feeling the music through you.
I love soft, warm cookies fresh out of the oven.
I love taking long, warm showers.
I love being cold and then having a bunch of blankets to cuddle up in to stay extra warm.
I love standing in the middle of a field or the woods in the middle of the summer at night, watching thousands of fireflies light up around me.
I love being distracted from my mind, and actually being able to be happy.
I love just sitting and listening to amazing music for hours.
I love doodling on papers instead of taking notes in class.
I love when we win softball tournaments.
I love going to the beach.
I love how peaceful under the ocean is.
I love being able to cuddle up with my blanket and heart shaped pillow thingy with arms at night.
I love the feeling I get in my stomach when I'm on a roller coaster.
I love adventures.
I love sweatshirt and jeans type of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment