Wednesday, May 16, 2012

so.
i keep finding myself going on to gmail, and just re-reading stuff from this past year.
i really miss all that.

there's some things in them, that i read and my face just lit up.
adjjkgdfkgkj.

i like that feeling.
faces were made to light up!
"LIGHT UP, LIGHT UP. AS IF YOU HAAAAD A CHOICE. EVEN IF YOU CANNOT HEAAARRR MY VOICE, I'LL BE RIGHT BESIDE YOU DEEARR."
here i go,
bursting out into song :b
that's Run - Snow Patrol, btws.
it's REALLY good.

anyways,
yeah,
i really miss those gmail days.
or like, the details of it.

gmail reminds me of the past.
a lot of things remind me of the past.
i miss the past.
well, bits of it.
i'm also quite excited about the future.
i actually don't even know if i am or not.
no, i am.
but it's scary.
i don't know what's so scary about it though.
just the word FUTURE
is kinda scary i guess.
what am i saying?
i'm excited for it!
no.
yes.
AGH.
it's hard to explain.

i'm still sorry for being a lousy blogger as of late.
meh.
i'll be better during the summer i hope.

love and stuff :3


p.s: yes, i switched the look of my blog, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment