Saturday, November 26, 2011

latethanksgivingpost.



Having a good thanksgiving break?
I certainly am. My parents bought me so many things, and I’m seriously just sitting here with my mind blown. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting anything because I’m just happy with what I have. The roof over my head, the love from my family, wonderful food, and the friends that I have. Take a moment and really consume all the happiness you may not realize you have, and let the grateful atmosphere run through your veins. It doesn’t matter what the situation, always be thankful. Remember, what you have, regardless of how much or how little, it can disappear just the same. Grasp the moment and enjoy it. Be gracious, grateful, thankful.  
Thanksgiving was real different this year. Abuela wasn’t there in person. But she was there in our hearts. We lit her candles. (see above photo)
There’s so much that I am thankful for, I can’t thank God enough for all the countless blessings He has given me. I’m thankful for everything that He put me through this year, through the good and the bad. I have to say that this year has been such an eye opening; I’ve learned to appreciate everything that is in my life even more. Thanks, God! For everyone that is in my life and everything that I have and for everything that I learned. And I’m especially thankful for those who I’ve become much closer to in this past year, Jesus and Jeremiah. I love you and you.

1 comment: