Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whatta day.

I don't even know where to begin.
Chicago turned out to be pretty amazing.
Some of the encounters with people, were quite awesome.
Being able to go up to some random guy with Joanie.
Trying to give him a note telling him God loves him.
And he rejects.
And then having him share his story.
Then praying for him, and him accepting our note.
It felt so good,
I've never done anything like that before.

Then at church,
Hearing everyone's testimonies and prophetic words and art was so cool.
Being able to be around everyone with this capacity of love for God was amazing.
I actually went up front and worshipped, and danced and it felt good.

Also, me and Joanie were a bit off our rockers.
But hey,
That's okay C:
Right?

I feel like I've seen so many miracles happen this week.
From 15,000 people at JC praising Jesus, to me getting saved, to people getting healed here there and everywhere.

It was such a great experiance.

Then, the weird things..
5 minutes from home..
Text:
"Oh hey, I love you.. progress? Lol"
Wow, I'm so lame.
Really, Kylie?
REALLY!?!

Grrr.

Oh and I had a conversation with my parents today.

I told them about me and Joanies encounter in Chicago. And btw, that's something I did, that I never have done before.
I was lead to do something by God, and it ended up being good.
I've never actually listened and been like OKAY. And doing that, made me realize,
"oh hey, Kylie, listen to God."

So all this week I've been getting signs that I need to like talk to my parents, or something.
Signs:
1. Yesterday at JC, Bill Johnson was talking about honor.
2. The night before, I was reading my bible, and I read Ephesians 6:1-5, and I was like hm..
3. Today, Chuck told us to pray about how were supposed to honor our parents and he said, even those whose parents arn't saved, just honor can give them that little umph.

And that's when I was like, alright God, whatcha saying here?

And so I got home, and I went into my room and I just started praying. Praying that God just show me what to do, or give me something, what to do with all these signs.

And then I looked down and I picked up my bible, and flipped right to Exodus 20:12

So I was like, okay God, I gotcha.

So I called my parents up to my room and told them to sit, and I told them everything that happened in Chicago, and then I told them about all the signs and about JC. And how I got saved. And I ended up telling them sorry for everything, and that I'm so thankful that they've always been here, and all this stuff. And it felt so good to be able to talk to them, for once in my life.

Although, my mom had to ask what being saved means, and what a testimony is..

But I really feel like, I planted some sort of seed in them. Maybe they'll come to love and accept Jesus too C:

And it was just a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment