Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jdkekeidjdodjsowpakchxudbsnqoxhxnen.

^that's how I feel right now.

It's a combination of,
Happy,
Sad,
Annoyed,
Calm,
Regret,
Ecstatic,
Scared,
Tired,
Random,
Upset,
Happy again,
And then just like..
Blahhhh.

Grrr. >.<

I want to go to youth group.
But I'm happy I get to see my family this weekend.

I miss the Albuquerganders already.
But its not goodbye,
It'll never be goodbye,
Even though we may never see eachother face to face again,
We'll see eachother in heaven.
Along with billions upon billions of others.
God certainly has a plan for us all (:
I'm sure we'll see eachother again sometime soon though.
Hopefully.
It's amazing how I've only known you guys for a week,
And its like we've known eachother forever.
I hope we keep in touch. (:



Muahh.

I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment