Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Kylie is happy.

*okay i wrote this last night.. but for some reason it didn't publish D:

omgomgomg..
John Cena.
Is on my tele.
Right now.
Ahhh.
I must say,
I usualllllyy don't like guys with short hair,
But John Cena is the most attractive person on the face of this earth..
Well, almost.
But he's waaaay up there.
Top 3.
And he's on my tele,
And will be..
For the next 2 hours and 32 minutes ^.^
 
Yayz, happy Kylie is happy.

I feel like I should be reading my book..
Or not..
LEMME GET A WOOT WOOT FOR PROCRASTINATION.

WOOT WOOT.

But seriously though..
Who would want to read this?..
Two guys,
Trying to save America,
From a serial killer..
That takes place in the 1870's..
Like, what?
No.
Gross.

Today was a good day (:

"Head, shoulders, knees, and toeees. Don't talk about that noseeee. I want a chin, I think that's everything. I'm good as newwww.... but still not ginger!!"

Hmm.. 

I was gonna make a blog post, with cool pictures and such,
But I can't use my dads computer right now.
(I blog off my phone)
And I would put them here, but I can't place them where I want..
So they'd end up just being at the end.
Maybe ill put some random pictures, of really random things at the end of this..

Maybe..

Hmm..

Grrrr..

Thoughts, thoughts.
So many thoughts,
Just racing through my head..

Hriprnrifjeowlebei.

"Olive youuu, and everything you do. What two words can mean, afraid to say the other three. Olive you, the words are coming true. I don't know what to say, but olive you."

Yep. Whata good song.
Cheesy in a cute, sweet kinda way.

I really want some more bows.
For those of you who don't know me,
I wear a bow in my hair everyday.
I guess you could say its like my trademark.
But I only have 4. :(
A cute little green one.
A purple one.
One with a cute pink monster on it.
And a giant pink one. But I don't really wear that one.

Someone should take me to Claires so I can buy some more (:
Any takers?
No?
Didn't think so.
Sadfacee.
:(

Joanie does not always look sad.
She just has cute eyes that are somewhat sad looking.. (:

One minute 'till 11:11!!!
Waiting, waiting, waiting.
Do, do, do, do, do, dododo..

YES.
wissssssshing.

kdone. 
Made my wish (:

Whoa.. this movie is really kind of awesome.
If you have never seen the movie 12 Rounds..
You need to go watch it..
Like right now..
Now..
GO.
WATCH.
IT.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

okay you don't haveeee to..
but you have to.

Or else i will hunt you down..

and draw a mustache on you with a bright blue sharpie..

and cut..
your hair.. :p

Well.. on that note..
Here's some random pictures to leave you smiling..
hopefully (:

I love you all!!
Even if i don't know you (:







^yes, you are (:

2 comments: